New York State Department of Health regulations require strict enforcement of following camp rules:
Prohibited items include:
- Gasoline and liquid accelerants
- Propane tanks larger than 16.4 oz
- Grills and stoves with a grilling surface larger than 450 square inches (20”x22.5” or 15”x30”)
- Glass bottles
- Illegal substances
- A minimum of 5 ft of separation must be maintained between all tents in the tent camping area. No grilling allowed in the tent camping area, designated fire pits will be available, please check hours and locations upon arrival.
- Only one walled tent is allowed per car camping site. Maximum size 10ft x 10ft including vestibules and attachments
- All vehicles, tents, pop-up shelters, and camping activities must fit entirely within a 10 ft x 30 ft space.
- Vehicles may not be moved after being parked by event staff.