DO NOT purchase from any website that is not our verified ticket selling website, Frontgate Tickets. Taste of Country reserves the right to deny access to any guest caught using a fraudulent ticket bought from a third-party. PLEASE call us before you buy if you are ever questioning the validity of a ticket. (1- 855-821-9208)
We place these policies in an effort to defeat the ever-growing fraudulent ticket market. Many tickets and wristbands sold on outside sources are duplicates or counterfeit, and this is not revealed to the purchaser until they are at the event gates being denied entry. We want you to come in and have fun as much as you do, so buy smart!
- Taste of Country is a rain or shine event, no refunds will be given for any temporary evacuation or schedule changes.
- All sales are final – no refunds or exchanges.
- This is an all ages event, children ages 10 and under will be admitted free to general admission festival areas and campgrounds. All ages must have a ticket to enter the VIP Hospitality areas.
- All tickets are subject to availability and price change.
- Wristbands, Camping Passes, and Parking passes will be mailed out close to the event. Please do not put these items on until you are on your way to the festival.
- Taste of Country is not responsible for lost, broken, tightened, or tampered items; all items in these conditions are subject to a $30 replacement fee at the event. Wristbands are non-transferable.
- To enter any campground at Taste of Country, you need to purchase an admission ticket with camp access. This is just access to the campgrounds and does not include a campsite. Campsites sold separately.